Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A little trim

Tami is here for the week! We are having so much fun drinking coffee, eating yummy meals and this morning we stopped by and got some sheers for my morning project, trimming Carlisle's hair.

The haircut began in the highchair outside, but her light blue eyes were too sensitive to the bright sun....

So we finished up inside. I have never cut a 16-month olds hair before! It looks SO cute!

Lunch at Marianne Laings.

She ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and ate....and so did we! Everything was DELICIOUS!

The Girls! Nica and Lillie

Mary, Me, Nica, Loveybabe, and Tami

(And, I have a new do too!)

Mom, now I understand why Julie and my bangs were so lopsided when we were growing up! Little girls don't hold still for long enough! But you are going to love Carlisle's new hair!! :)

The last story tonight, just before bed.

He read this same story at least 6 times before putting her to bed.

3 comments:

Eric & Stephanie said...

Jennie! Are you a blonde again??? I love C's new do!

Collin, Aron, Makgill, and Clara Beth said...

Mmmm...Lunch at the Laing's...Lucky Girls! Her hair is so cute! -Aron

Tallon said...

I totally 2nd Aron's comment- I love lunches at the Laings- Is Tami still in town?!?! I would LOVE to see her!!!!!! can't wait tto see both you girls hairdo!