Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dancing in the RAIN!

Sadly I have no pictures of what transpired just seconds before these self-portraits were made! What made us THIS wet? We were laughing, running, singing, splashing and trapesing in the monsoon like torrential downpour. It had just begun really raining as we left the gym tonight. She was on my shoulders and we were laughing and I was shouting, "We are getting WET!" She started to squeel with delight and scream "WET, WET, WET!" The entire ride home she squeeled, I squeeled, we dripped and we laughed heartily together. Then once we pulled in the driveway, we got out of the car and splashed through the puddles and danced in the moonlight somemore!
An edible moment with my precious baby girl.

4 comments:

Chris and Anna said...

Soooo much fun! Good for you for stopping to enjoy the moment! I love it!!!

Tallon said...

FUN!!!!!!!!!!

Collin, Aron, Makgill, and Clara Beth said...

What a FUN Mommy you are!!!

Justin and Marketa said...

I love Carlisle's cheeks in the last self portrait!!!