Friday, May 09, 2008

FLASHBACK FRIDAY!!!!

2003
The year of incredible change and fantastic opportunities.
We were living in Atlanta for the first half and moved to Dillon the second half.
We also got a big ol pup.
Can you believe this is Beau Beau as a little pupper?
He was a heartbreaker. Still is.This was our car.This was our attempt to get a professional picture of Brian for the billboard in Dillon.
We couldn't stop laughing...So he went the more serious route and ended up with this.
I like laughing-guy better!


This was my phat Atlanta office. With a view.
And, this was my mile-long hair.

3 comments:

The Ginfridas said...

I love the picture of the pupper! David and I call our dogs puppers, too. In fact, I don't think we use "dogs" much at all. Thank you!

According to Kiki! said...

Love the big ole' picture of Brian on the billboard. Cracks me up... he is a super star! Is it still there? I love Beau Beau! Such a good boy! Also, my hair is as long as your hair in that picture right now. I haven't had it cut since July!!!! I am going on Tuesday to have it done! Hip Hip hooray! I love you and miss you sweet girl!

The Severances said...

I love seeing your life in the past! What was your job?