Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Skinny Dippin' ... well, except she had her clothes on!

(Mom, this is right after I got off the phone with you.)
I was about to jump in the shower, Evie was happily playing and entertaining herself on the floor. I turned on the water, turned my back (there lies the problem) and came back 2 nano-seconds later...and THIS IS WHAT I FOUND.My fun water baby.
I just had to grab the camera.




THRILLED WITH HERSELF....
UNTIL....
She picks up that little-white-something on the floor of the shower.
She then puts it in her mouth....
SOAP!
Here's what she thought of it.


Gotta Go! She is somewhere 3 nanoseconds from my reach!
Who knows what she's into now..

6 comments:

taiterg said...

Evie is too cute & so are these pictures ;-)

According to Kiki! said...

she is a piece of work and I love it!!!!

The Severances said...

That is really cute, Jennie!

Brandi said...

I LOVE it!!!!

Jason, Jessica, and Isabella said...

She is so adorable, cute, and adventurous!! Thanks for sharing all of your cute stories! See you again soon!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Baby Girl!!