Friday, October 10, 2008

Reunited and It Feels So Good!

Carlisle's best friend is Olivia.
Carlisle adores her.
Olivia's Daddy has been working out of town for ONE MONTH.
A long time when you are only 2.
So today, Olivia was at our house playing. Her Daddy drove in from Louisiana, got Courtney, and came right to our house to see Olivia.
I had tears in my eyes as I watched this all unfold. (And my camera close, I knew Olivia would freak when she saw him.)
~
Did I just hear my Daddy?

That IS him!


OVERJOYED. ELATION. OVERCOME...BEAUTIFUL.

I was trying to be the covert-camera-girl, but felt like I was taking pictures of something very intimate, so I took these few and put the camera down.

Jeremy and Courtney, hope that you love these...as a sweet, but tender moment in your family history.
Have fun this week! Love y'all!

6 comments:

The Severances said...

Tears in my eyes.

gillian said...

Those are some of the sweetest pictures I've ever seen!

My husband Paul and I were in your small group for the "Love and Respect" bible study...well we came to the first two...just couldn't get it worked in our schedule. Anyway...I used to check out your blog through Arons but then you went private, and now for some reason I can view it again??? Your girls are precious! Oh and I have to tell you that I started following your friend Stephanies blog through yours (before you went private) and her posts have been such a blessing and encouragement to me.

Well sorry to go on and on but I wanted to re-introduce myself... :)

taiterg said...

jennie,
i love that you post such sweet things about other people. iam crying ;-)
-taiter

Claudiasmom said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

sage said...

i seriously was crying. you are precious to have captured this. your story - so well said. ahh - i'm so happy they are reunited!

Courtney said...

i could say millions of things but instead i'll just say thanks.