Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our Sweet Family Christmas (Part 2)

Julie and I made "Baby Soup" for breakfast this morning.
Ingredients:
Warm water
One hundred toys
Chill Baby Boy
Happy Girl
Then add the sauce (that's my baby Evie!)
Here's Sauce Girl stirring up the soup.
Love the splash!!-oops-now-I'm-drowning-but-love it-face!
My daughter is half tree frog half spider girl.
She has sticky pads on her fingers that she uses to scale any object. If I don't grab her, she's shimmys up the wall and is hanging from the shower curtain laughing at me.
Foster is 3 months younger than Evelyn. And Evelyn is 19 months younger than Carlisle. So they are happy to do just about anything all-together. Have I mentioned that all of a sudden Carlisle is pronouncing all of her words properly. She calls herself CarLisle instead of CarWisle. And now she calls Julie's husband Uncle Luke instead of Uncle Uke.
It's tough! I love their toddler words!

2 comments:

gillian said...

I LOVE the new header picture! The bathtub pictures are precious and I love your 'story' that goes along with it! Looks like y'all had a merry Christmas!

Team Zybko said...

they are so cute.