Brian and I joke and say that we are POWs. One of the ways POWs are tortured is to remove their sleep. They are forced to stay awake. Or woken up frequently. All of this sounds so very familiar.
- Ask what he's reading in the Word.
- Serve him. Help him. (we are our husbands helpmate)
- Encourage him in the Lord.
- Actually, encourage him in everything.
- Be intentional about putting all aside to just listen.
- Touch often.
- Date weekly
- Don't criticize. Mention things lightly, and not in the heat of the moment.
- Love him to death.