I am compelled to worship Jesus Christ, tell others about Him and love Him fully. I'm a Homeschooling, Husband adoring, Mama of girls. Daughter Grace, in heaven, 9 year-old daughter Carlisle, 8 year-old daughter Evelyn, 5 year-old daughter Vivian, and 3 year-old daughter Eleanor Bliss and 8 month old Genevieve.
I have had much tragedy in my life, but have found Jesus is my EVERYTHING. The joy of the Lord is my strength. Neh 8:10
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Welcome to our new Edwards Family website!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great site guys, you are soooo talented and she is sooooo cute. Cherri & Bill Furr
Oh my goodness, she is absolutely exquisite!!! The first pic is my very favorite. Could win a photo contest. She is a real doll. I want to see her in person! Love, "Aunt" Harriet
4 comments:
Great site guys, you are soooo talented and she is sooooo cute.
Cherri & Bill Furr
Hi wonderfuly joyful peeps!
Glad to see Y'all are doing fine and loving the parenting life! we miss you here in Atlanta.
lots of huggsss
Oh my goodness, she is absolutely
exquisite!!! The first pic is
my very favorite. Could win a photo contest. She is a real doll. I want to see her in person!
Love, "Aunt" Harriet
What a darling angel!!!!
I miss you all so much!
Hope to get to see you in person soon!
Love the pink toenails!
Post a Comment