Sunday, August 12, 2007

Our amazing trip to Atlanta

PARTY FOR EVELYN!
Our precious, loving friends, the Furr's threw the most special party for our baby-to-come Evelyn. Our church friends, from Church of the Apostles, came to celebrate with us. I really got to connect with these fun friends, some of whom I haven't seen in years! (We left Atlanta 4-years ago!) Lots has transpired, many babies and births...so incredible to meet their children and hug their necks. Thank you for coming. I love you all dearly.
Surrounded by my friends, all of whom I love, and my girly angel.After her afternoon nap, much to my delight, Carlisle woke up in time to meet everyone. (I was dying for her to see everyone!)
Rasberry delicious....must have been 12 inches high, total and complete decadence.
Some of our fun Atlanta friends!
Carlisle even got a toy at Evelyn's party! (Thank you my sweet Sue, she loves this cute ladybug!! You're so thoughtful.)
FUN WITH THE FAMILY!
Saturday night we were able to spend fun time with my Aunt and Uncle, and cousin Steve who also live in Atlanta.
Rough-housing with her new friend...also named Beau! She quickly became close friends with her cousin (2nd cousin?) Steve, her protector from Beau the wooly beast!!
MORE FAMILY FUN! THIS TIME IN COLUMBIA!
On our drive home Sunday, we stopped in Columbia to see our niece and Carlisle's cousin Maleah. They are now reaching the age of starting to enjoy playing together...or at least notice each other!
Water PLAY time!!!! WOAH!!! BIG WATER SPLASHES!
They were both SOAKED!
Outfit #2 after her water fun with Maleah
Maleah, congratulations on your walking debut!!! We were thrilled to see it firsthand!
Talking to either Me-Me or Paw-Paw on the last leg of the drive.
Columbia to Florence. Everyone was exhausted.
I was a little lazy with the camera this weekend. I missed a bunch of fun shots and instead actually enjoyed the amazing people we were with. It was a worldwind wonderful weekend....I love all you Atlanta friends and miss you even more now.

2 comments:

Abby said...

We are sorry we could not make it to the shower. It looks like you guys had a great time! Hope to see you soon:)
Kevin, Abby, and Ireland

Julie and Luke said...

chello, new blog please.....new blog please, chello?