Monday, November 26, 2007

The CHUBBY baby and her sister, The Versatile Princess!

This Baby Story: Not for the faint of heart!

I was telling friends at church tonight that this morning AFTER I had given both the girls their baths, I was holding Evelyn as she did a HUGE morning stretchhhhhhhh.
She threw her little head back...that's when I saw it. Cheesy-neck. (For those of you that don't have children, this is gross.) To me, hilarious. Keep in mind, I had just bathed her. Basically, I picked up some of her neck-fat-rolls and cleaned, just not enough of them! She is getting so chubby!
All girl with the hot pink sparkling princess shoes and the army hat.
BP, this picture is for you.


3 comments:

Courtney said...

Do you really REALLY realize how BeeeeUtiful your two girls are? I mean, I think I know it, and then I see a picture or two that just overwhelms me. I mean, not that it's tough to figure out where their good looks come from or anything...

Emily and Ryan said...

I LOVE the army hat with the sparkly shoes.

Libba Lemon said...

I love that cute puppy tummy, cheesy-neck and all! Hope you all are feeling better & enjoyed Thanksgiving!