Thursday, December 13, 2007

THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

On the FIRST day of Christmas,
My true love gave to me.....
REALLY COOL FRIEN-EN-DIES!!!!!
Okay so that says friendies....that's sing-song for friends!

The kids all played in Delaney's room. By the end of the evening, I had a manicure, glitter smeared all over my face and a hairdo that was done to match Carlisle. Thanks Delaney!! You're a girl after my own heart! :)

Drexel, you're the best, even if Carlisle is a little leary of you right now!
She lives in estrogen house, except Brian and Beau-Beau!

Evie slept some of the evening away...then sat and kicked in the best vibrating-bouncey-seat ever. With every kick, it sent her seat bouncing, which she loved.

Thanks Delilah for sharing. : )
Sweet Delilah even shared her onesie with poopie pants!





The coolest chick.

Victoria,

thank you and David for dinner, it was terrific. Your home is so inviting and warm. We had such a great time. Take a deep "breathe" and enjoy this busy, crazy, fun, sleepy time of life. And drink strong coffee. I am making my list tomorrow!

Delilah, we love you!



1 comment:

Libba Lemon said...

I love Carlisle's piggy shirt and I want to grab that sleeping chubber Evelyn right out of the computer screen and smooch her until her cheeks fall off!

I can't wait to hold her in a few weeks!