Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Brian, Carlisle and I are IN LOVE with Little Evelyn

4 1/2 Months old and a total love bug.
Evelyn continues to find everyone hilarious. She is a happy go lucky girl and life of the party. She cries when she is hungry. And then eats and eats and eats. She also likes to cry herself to sleep, but it is usually no more than 4 or 5 minutes. She has the cutest, funnest, chubbiest thighs in the history of the world. She has a raspy, gutteral laugh that is completely contageous. Every morning the FIRST question out of Carlisle's mouth is "Where is baby sister?" We all our loving getting to know "baby sister" and can't believe God has blessed us with another miracle baby.


3 comments:

Eric & Stephanie said...

I love that little CHUBS!!!

Julie and Luke said...

Luke and I love that little CHUBS too! She is so sweet! (I like your green shirt) :-)

Andrea said...

She's a little doll baby! I hope Hallie is going to love her baby sister like that too!