Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Sweet Baby Evelyn

Evie started feeling warm/feverish this afternoon, so I checked her temperature. She did have a fever, so I took her right to the doctor. Dr said she has a minor ear infection, sweet little baby. I got the antibiotics and gave her the first dose...and she is asleep for the night.

Wondering if that is what caused her to sleep ELEVEN hours last night and the night before. What do you think? I hope it wasn't a flook. (Is that how you spell that word?)

Happy to report that Brian and I have had more rest in the last 2 days than in the last 4 1/2 months.

But whose counting?
Below: Pictures of naptime on Tuesday...


5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think it is Fluke. Just kidding.
Is that the man room?
I hope she feels better.

According to Kiki! said...

I want to kiss her little fat rolls and those chubby cheeks! Love the color on the walls of the mans room.

Justin and Marketa said...

Love the fat rolls on her thighs!!! I'm glad you found out what is really going on. Now you can resolve the problem.

Uncle Andy said...

Fat babies & comfy chairs! Woo-hoo! That's like a dream come true for a daddy.

Glad to hear Evie's feeling better.

Heidi said...

Love the thighs! Don't start her on aerobics just yet!