Wednesday, March 26, 2008

From HIM! WEDNESDAY IN A WORD (or 2 or 3!)

(I hope Brian doesn't kill me for putting this on here. I emailed him these questions curious to his answers. Here's his responses...maybe not one word, but he is real fun!)
1. Your cell phone? Crackberry
2. Your significant other? a whole lotta fun
3. Your hair? huh?
4. Your mother? most caring/giving person in the world
5. Your father? my best friend
6. Your favorite thing? evenings with Jen and fishing with Carlisle
7. Your dream last night? don't remember
8. Your favorite drink? a cold beer
9. Your dream/goal? I am living it
10. The room you're in? Office
11. Your hobby? Fishing
12. Your fear? Failure
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Right here
14. Where were you last night? with my bride
15. What you're not? a night owl or a liberal
16. Muffins? dont eat them
17. One of your wish list items? a very healthly life for me and my family
18. Where you grew up? Florence, SC
19. The last thing you did? wrote a claim check
20. What are you wearing? slacks and a dress shirt
21. Your TV? off, but if in use it will be on foxnews or RedSox baseball
22. Your pets? Beau.....he's my boy
23. Your computer? Dell
24. Your life? never a dull moment
25. Your mood? content
26. Missing someone? My 3 girls
27. Your car? 01 ford f150
28. Something you're not wearing? ???
29. Favorite store? Bass Pro Shops
30. Your summer? Grill nights with my girls
31. Like someone? a whole bunch and she knows it
32. Your favorite color? probably pink now that I have it all over my house. There is no escaping it.
33. When is the last time you laughed? pretty much all day
34. Last time you cried? When I slammed Carlisle's fingers in a window.....I think
35. You believe in? Jesus and America

2 comments:

Jord, Ali, Halle and Belle said...

I wish everyone could have the love your family has. What a loving world we would have!!

Chris, Anna & Ava said...

Great post!!!! Brian is a winner!!!! We are so blessed with great men! Poor Evie with the upside down nighmare! Love seeing your family through the blog, as always.