Saturday, July 12, 2008

TRIATHLON!

Tri the Pee Dee
It is always foggy and misty when the race begins. The race site is a beautiful drive down a dirt road with a picturesque house on a lake at the end.

Honestly these pictures are just so tame. Compared to swimming with these triathletes! I got kicked in the head....just a little...and then they are tough to swim around....especially since I am so much faster than them! Ha! Just kidding. They are amazing. Great fun Kara, Victoria and May!

The BEST part of the race was the last 80 meters.

I hear, "JENNIE!" I look over, there is Victoria! We finished the swim and ran across the finish line together!

Get a look at my bling-bling I-LOVE-JESUS trucker hat.

It has Galatians 5:22 under the brim.

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

3 comments:

The DAVIS & LAMBERT Kids said...

We are having Vacation Bible School this week. SonHarvest, County Fair, growing the fruit of the spirit. And our theme verse is Galatians 5:22-23. I need to borrow your hat!!!

Jord, Ali, Halle and Belle said...

I continue to be in complete AWE of you!!!! A triathlon!!!! exciting!!

Brandi said...

love the hat!! Tell me were I can get one or I'll just amke it. ;)