Thursday, September 25, 2008

I got lunch ready.
I said, "Ok, girls, let's say the blessing and then we can eat."
These little angels bowed their little, sweet heads and clasped their tiny hands together.
I literally said..."Hold on just a second" and I sprinted to the bedroom for the camera.
They were so genuine and precious as they prayed. They are only 2 years-old.
Yet, these little angels know about PRAYING.
And they know about GRATITUDE.
~
I love seeing what their little minds are capable of.
So, over lunch I said,
"Let's say something wonderful about the girl on either side of us."
Two-year-olds come up with the most darling things.
"Evie is sweet"
"Carlisle is kind"
"Olivia is very nice"
"Abby is very sweet"
are some of the things I heard.
It was sincere and so touching.

(Jeremy, thought you'd love these sweet pics of your girl too!)

5 comments:

Jord, Ali, Halle and Belle said...

precious. precious. precious!!!

Jord, Ali, Halle and Belle said...

by the way...i love what you are doing with the pictures..how they are edged in "fog"...so pretty and the new pic at the top looks fairytale. i saw it and thought how she looks like she is waiting for daddy to come home from work. adorable.

Alicia said...

Look at Carlisle sneakin' peeks!
:0) Too cute!!

The Severances said...

Jennie - I love these pictures. Years from now they will look back and enjoy them. What sweet times! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

SO BUTIFUL LOVE,MALLA