Thursday, November 20, 2008

You know how Seinfeld was a show about basically nothing.
Um. Well.
View this video and see if you find any similarities.

I am so thrilled that Brian just got me a new video camera.
It's tiny. Pocketsize. Kind of loveable.
The other not-so-loveable-videocamera is hopefully at the bottom of a dumpster.

We just got this one yesterday but, I don't have a memory card for it yet.
I forgot to put that on the to-do-list.
Opps.

So, after I took this video, it said Memory Full. I guess it took this on the internal memory. Hillarious. So, here's the one and only video I got.

Do you think it would make for a good Seinfeld?

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like it! Suprisingly full of nothing!! She is super cute.

Stephanie said...

I also like it where you say, "Opps". :)