Thursday, August 06, 2009

Am I excited? . . . YES!

I am SO pregnant!!!!
Whew Hew!!!! Whew HEW! Yee!
.
Brian and I are so excited we are seriously about to bust.
This is the fourth time I have announced that I am pregnant at the gym by wearing this shirt. The unveil is very fun! I unzip my jacket, whip it open like superman so that everyone can read my shirt.
Everyone squeels...I think I do too.
My sister wore it at her gym too.
I emailed her while I was in Europe last week and said 'send THE shirt'.
My belly is already sticking out a little! I am already unbuttoning my pants! And I am only 12 weeks (I think).
This is my fourth pregnancy.
If you have read my blog for a while, you know my first baby, a girl, is in heaven.
Our second born, Carlisle is three.
And our third born, Evelyn is one...but will be two in about a month.

So, of course we don't know what the sex of this sweet baby is yet.
BUT, the pregnancy itself has been SO, SO different.
I am like a narcaleptic. One moment, I can be having a conversation with the girls and the next moment I wake up from a wonderful nap on the playroom floor in a puddle of drool. Seriously. They are stepping over me, and on me, playing around me and I sleep through it.
I eat like a teenage boy. Quality and Quantity. Meaning no quality. And HUGE quantity. As much as I can pack in.
All I can think about is food. All day.
I am forever planning the next time I will get to eat.
I start to get the shakes if I don't
eat Poptarts at least 3 times a day.
With ALL of my previous three pregnancies, I have felt amazing.
This time, I have had times of queeziness. One time before we left on our trip and then a few times while we were in Europe.

Maybe it's a boy.
Between you and me, I am praying for twins.
Everyday.
The ultrasound is tomorrow morning at 8:30.
Will you pray for our family?

7 comments:

Emily Hicks said...

Jennie - it has to be a BOY! My pregnancy with Elise was a breeze. My boy pregnancies were yucky and sick for the first 3 months. I will certainly being praying for you guys tomorrow. And the baby bump appears so much quicker with #3. I am so thrilled for ya'll

jord,ali,hal,kam and grae too! said...

CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! Super exciting!!!

Stephanie said...

Race you to the delivery room! I am so happy we are doing this together. God is so good.
Praying for your appt tomorrow.

gillian said...

so glad i checked your blog when i did...it's 8:20 and i'm on my knees girl, praying for this precious life(s) God has given you!

The Ginfridas said...

We're so happy for you!

Taylor and Turner Slade said...

I felt like you're describinga nd have the twin boys! Congrats on the pregnanncy and can't wait to see your cute self prego!!

Taylor and Turner Slade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.