Monday, July 23, 2007

Carlisle's first modeling shoot!

I love the store Butterfly Beginnings...for Carlisle, family and gifts for friends too! It's where I got the terrific pink bib that she uses everyday of her life...where I got so many cute outfits...the bumbo, oh remember the pink and brown shopping cart cover....
~
A couple of weeks ago the owner from there called the gym trying to track me down. She has always loved Carlisle. She was looking for one girl model for their store to advertise Halloween costumes this fall. Of course, after verifying with Brian, we said Yes! The photoshoot was this morning. She modeled a ladybug outfit. The shots may be placed in She Magazine or billboards in town...will let you know. Here are some of the fun photos!

She loved the experience.
And, thought nothing of all the flashes, the hoop-la and having a camera in her face (surprise).



One ridiculously happy Mama and her tiny-baby Ladybug.

9 comments:

Eric & Stephanie said...

Watch out Gisele, you have some serious competition!!!

Uncle Andy said...

Now THAT is the cutest ladybug I've EVER seen!

I've gotta agree... those supermodels out there better keep their eyes on the prize, cause here comes the contender to the crown... Carlisle!

Cute, Cute, Cute!!

Courtney said...

what a sweet little bug...she looks beautiful as always

Justin and Marketa said...

What a wonderful experience?! She definitely looks like a natural.

Monster Truck Princess said...

I love the first one.

Anonymous said...

OH Jennie, how EXCITING!!!! I am so proud of you guys. I love them ALL!!!!

Julie, Robert and Luke said...

Jennie!!!! She is so adorable! If the object is to attract customers to BB to buy costumes...here I come. The ladybug costume will be a best seller. Too cute!

leah medina said...

oh my gosh, she is way to cute cute. i love those adorable pictures. i want to see Carlisle on billboards. those pics make me want to go buy a costume there and Dawson's :)

Anonymous said...

She is so cute that I can't stand it! I love the lady bug costume on her. Will she be trick-or-treating in it??? You will get so much candy because she is so precious people will just give her extra because of how cute and sweet she is. Loving!!! Kiki