Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Slip Slidin' Away...

Remember the dance competition that Brian and I won in March???
Well it's 4 months later...
I am going to have another baby girl in a month and a half....
So we are slipping away to Kiawah Island (a few miles south of Charleston).
We invited Mom to come and enjoy paradise with our little family.
We can't wait,
we've already reserved chairs and a big juicy umbrella on the beach...
I may even wear a two-piece so my tummy can feel the breeze!!

Brian even has a round of golf scheduled.

After spending Wednesday, Thursday and Friday there, we are off to Little River to hang out with some of our favorite Florence families Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Someone pinch me.

(I'm on blog vacation! I'll be back to posting next week!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!@! All of your pics are great!!! Oh, Wendy's was a great idea :-) Carlise is such the model, guess she takes after her dad (jk) She beautiful like her mommy, not that dad is not beautiful, in a manly way. I'll see you when you get back! Your girl from the front !!

Valencia

Collin, Aron, Makgill, and Clara Beth said...

Ooooh...Sounds FANTASTIC!!!! What a great trip away before the new baby! Have Fun!