Thursday, October 18, 2007

More fun than anyone could imagine.

Our two PRINCESSES visit the QUEEN (City)!
Leaving Florence with pink shades on....We are in Charlotte! Testing the toy to see if it works as well in NC as SC.
She LOVES Uncle Uke!
Our little angel.
This looked staged, it wasn't. The family was staring at this precious baby girl and just admiring her. She is SO sweet. I just happened to have the camera close.
She already has a double chin!

Can you remember how chubby Carlisle was?!?!

Tuesday while Aunt Ju Ju and Uncle Uke worked, the girls and I headed to the neighborhood park. Aunt Ju Ju and Uncle Uke are going to get so much use out of this killer park when baby boy arrives.
Evelyn took in the sights while "Big Sister" enjoyed the swings, slides, tunnels and dirt.



Evelyn gives you a serious case of narcalepsy when you hold her. She is so warm and snuggly.
Fun with sissy during a diaper change.

Julie and Luke, it was OUR pleasure to spend the week enjoying your beautiful home and your awesome hospitality. Thank you for being so cool about being invaded by little people. And for loving both of these little ones unabashedly. We couldn't be happier to have such wonderful relatives for Carlisle and Evelyn. And we look forward to recipricating the love starting in December.

3 comments:

According to Kiki! said...

Their little faces are so precious! When I see them in 3 weeks I am going to kiss and snuggle them all weekend long. I can not wait to see them.
I love you Edwards family!!!!!

jorge and libba said...

It was so fun to see the babes last week! Thanks for trusting me with them! And thanks SO MUCH for the WONDERFUL treat you left for me! That is such a huge deal to me, and I really, really appreciate it.

Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Collin, Aron, Makgill, and Clara Beth said...

That is the CUTEST shirt on C! Where did you get it? Do they have it in "Little Sister" or a boy version? Love it!