Sunday, October 21, 2007

1st Annual Lowcountry Boil

The weather must have been in the 70's, comfortable with a nice breeze, the crowd was just right...and we all had babysitters. Receipe for a memorable evening on our back deck.
~
Brian and I had some cool couples from the church over for dinner tonight. Everyone brought something to contribute to the Lowcountry Boil and this is how it turned out. Brian is amazing. I really didn't do ANYTHING to help with dinner, he did it ALL.
It was DELICIOUS. Everyone ate so much yummy food and lingered after. I was actually enjoying the food and conversation so much that I didn't take but a few (not-so-great) shots.
I want to make this an annual tradition.




6 comments:

Eric & Stephanie said...

So, I am thinking we need to join your church so we can get in on these yummy dinners you have =)

Collin, Aron, Makgill, and Clara Beth said...

Looks like a GREAT time! Sorry we had to miss it!

Courtney said...

Just want you to know we are totally OKAY with this being an annual tradition--shrimp, lingering conversation, babysitters, and all. Thanks for hosting such a fabulous get-together.

Julie, Robert and Luke said...

Looks like you all had a good time. I wish Rob and I could have been there. Next time for sure!!!!

Heidi said...

It looks like so much fun! We're missing you guys

According to Kiki! said...

YUMMY!!! Nothing better than good food & great friends. Wish I could have been there.