Sunday, April 06, 2008

Bridge Run

This shirt makes me feel SO happy....And strong! Me and the one-and-only Uncle Icky at 7:00am.
(Ok, it was more like 7:45, it felt early to me!)
Him with Starbucks,
me with racechip and water ready to run
6+ miles! I can't believe that was my FIRST bridge run. I had so much fun.
I'm doin it every year for sure. The weather was gorgeous, the breeze nice, the view breathtaking. I listened to Tina Turner on my IPod over and over as I ran, "Proud Mary".
She's so sassy.
She totally pumped me up!

This is me and Carlisle right after....
I did my hair in honor of my love and darling.
When Brian, Evie and Carlisle picked me up, she kept saying.
"Mommy won the race! Mommy, you won the race!"
I didn't have the heart to tell her I came in 16,000 place (literally!). :) MY GIRLS
After the race, it was still early, we headed down to Brian's families dock for some fishing.
How about this love-picture? Intoxicating.

7 comments:

According to Kiki! said...

Way to go girl! I am always so proud of you. Also, I love the picture of you and Eric... he cracks me up.
Loving!!!

Eric & Stephanie said...

You are like a Kenyan with those legs of yours!!! That's my girl!!!

Kiki, I'm glad you like the picture with Eric...it SCARED me!!!

charlie&gracie said...

Holy sheep woman! you look FABULOUS!!! I love your family! your girls are just precious! come to atlanta!!! PLEASE! we need a edwards family fix!

The Severances said...

WAY TO GO GIRL! How fun! I LOVE the family pic. Carlisle is so cute as she cheezes for the camera now.

Jord, Ali, Halle and Belle said...

YOU ROCK!!!!

Chris, Anna & Ava said...

Congrats on your first Bridge run!!! I love the family picture...your family is beautiful! And as always I love the funky hairdos!!!! I can't wait until Ava can get the "funky do on"!!!

Stephanie said...

That picture of Steph's husband is hilarious! Way to go, Jennie!