Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The No-Children Date

I knew Brian would be home at 4:30. I was dying to zip away on a fun date....
So I texted him.
I asked him to be sure to get the mail.
Which I had already gotten.
I put a love note/fun invitation to go to dinner with me in the mailbox.
With instructions to come in the front door...
(I'm like a love-sick 3rd grader) I wrote hearts and love all over the sidewalk to the front door.
Really.
Our neighbors, who just moved in 5 days ago drove by as I am drawing big hearts and love notes on the concrete....I'm sure they were thinking..."Great, the lady who lives next door is completely coookey"
~
The babysitter got this cute shot of us walking out the door...
me on my tiptoes, hugging the love of my life.
We had SO much fun!

6 comments:

Aron said...

How FUN are you?!?! Glad y'all had a great date!

Aron said...

Oh, and I'm stealing this idea...

Jord, Ali, Halle and Belle said...

You are so stinking cute!!! Lucky husband you have and I'm sure the feeling is mutual!

charlie&gracie said...

y'all are incredible! you inspire me to be more romantic!

Julie, Robert and Luke said...

So much fun! I bet you guys had a great time. Now that our loves have left....are you as sad as me since the kids are asleep? (Although, Rob has already called and said he could already feel the tension and stress melting away...I hope they have a GREAT weekend.)

Claudiasmom said...

I love that you always make time for each other!! Very inspiring!