Monday, June 02, 2008

THE beach

Bad Blogger!

I am going to post these and hope everyone will love me even though this is 1% of the pics I have been taking recently. Will try to post more later.
These are from our weekend in DeBordieu for Memorial Day.





Sweet Foster
PARTY on Memorial Day - Cookout at DeBordieu
Carlisle limbo'ed for the first time.
Dancing late into the night!
My sweet one fell asleep on my chest at the pool!
sweet baby
Julie and my sweet baby!
Foster and Evie - 3 months apart.

I'm a bad blogger.
Will do lots more soon.
Life is so fun and busy in the hot hot summer!!!

4 comments:

According to Kiki! said...

I love, love, love the picture of Carlisle sitting on the beach! Your lil' family is so adorable. I love you all!

sage said...

thank you for your message!! It made my day and me smile. :) hope to catch up real soon :)

Eric & Stephanie said...

Hey! Don't forget we were there too =)

According to Kiki! said...

I love the new pic of Evie at the top! She is so cute!