Thursday, August 07, 2008

She's STILL dancing....(click the play button!)

1 ~ number of seconds it takes for Ev to start dancing when she hears music

2 - hours of nap she had just before this video

3 - number of children I would like to oneday have

4 - number of children I wish I could talk Brian into :)

5 - time my aerobics class, that Julie is teaching with me!, starts tomorrow

6 - ? (I need something for 6!)

Oh! I Thought of it!

6 - minutes it took me to take a shower AND get completely dressed yesterday

7 - number of days per week Evie dances

video

2 comments:

amyop said...

I CAN'T GET OVER HOW MUCH THEY HAVE GROWN! I LOVE CARLILES LONG HAIR! THANKS FOR SENDING ME YOUR BLOG. I LOST IT IN THE MOVE! MUCH LOVE! AMYP

Stephanie & Eric Horecky said...

Did you post that for Aunt Yah Yah?????