Tuesday, September 09, 2008

CELEBRATION OF EVIE BIRTHDAY WEEK

I love Evie for 1,000,000,000,000,000 reasons.
Recently though, Brian and I have been enjoying her most for her
intensely cool, fun, happy, happy, happy, jolly, always laughing, beautiful, crazy fun, dynamic personality.
One small side note, she seems to really like Carlisle, Brian and I and reserves this behavior for our family.
promise.
It's puzzling and makes me chuckle. In public, she acts completely coo-coo. Clingy. So if you see me and she is crying and I have a wierd look on my face, it's cause I am so confused and not sure what to do with her.
I think she thinks I am leaving her.
All the time.
And I love her and want to cry for her, but instead I laugh, because of course I am coming back.
And she looks so cute with her bottom lip poked out.
Check out her true wide-open, expressive, talkative personality in this clip.
Brian's Mom says he was just like Evelyn as a baby.
Always happy, fun-loving and easy going. He still is.

1 comment:

McQueen's said...

Jennie,
I love the video. Evie is always content when I see her in the nursery at the gym. Hazel likes to sit on those "sprinklers" at the splash pad too. I can't believe our girls are turning one! It's been a fun year.