Sunday, September 07, 2008

A little rain, a lot of fun

We have had it planned for like 2 months to go to the beach this weekend Wednesday - Sunday. A really long weekend...last hurrah for the summer...our friends Kristi and Daniel were driving in from Tennessee with their girls to act like lazy lizards and enjoy all that DeBordieu has to offer...secluded beaches, fun wildlife, golf cart rides, sunsets on the back porch.... So with the Hurricane bearing down on the SC coast, they called and made an appropriate but totally sad decision. They decided not to come. I felt like someone punched me in the stomach. I was SOOOO looking forward to a long weekend spent with them. So it was just Brian, me and the girls. We missed you Kristi and Daniel like crazy!

















Carlisle loves this game.


"Mommy!! WHICH HAND????"








Evie was not feeling the love.








Brian, Carlisle, Evie - I love you so much!

3 comments:

kara said...

Your pictures are so beautiful! I'm literally amazed at how you capture the moment! What kind of camera do you have and have you ever thought of doing it professionally? Looks like it might be a passion of yours. Girlfriend, oh yes, you are that good.
Love and hugs,
Kara

Megan N. Walkup said...

Your family is precious! OOO those girls! Looks like you all enjoyed yourself at the beach!

Alicia said...

Beautiful pictures lady! I love the Spanish moss hanging off the trees...it's just unlike anything I've seen in Michigan, Cali, or Texas!!