Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I thought it was a glorified MMO.

Carlisle started "school" this morning.
I have completely been lying to myself.
I said that it would be like last year's Mothers Morning Out.
Ummm, it's not.
She wore a backpack.
A pink backpack.
~
She woke up on her princess sheets in her FAVORITE "Daddy's Little Princess tshirt" ready to go! Fun in the bath with Sissy.

Brian took the morning off to be with Carlisle and take her to her first day.
Breakfast with Daddy then they were off.
But not before....
A little confusion....

A little Drama...

A little nerves...

And the sweetest smile.(Julie, I know this one is going to make you want to cry.) More pictures below!

4 comments:

Jord, Ali, Halle and Belle said...

Scrumptious! Your getting me excited for another girl with all the girlies. With Halle in 2nd grade and just being so much older these days I forget!!

According to Kiki! said...

Could she get any cuter???? I think not! Love her little dress. Great pictures of Carlisle's first day to school.

The Severances said...

How sweet! Those pictures are priceless. Can't wait to hear all about it.

amyop said...

She looks so cute! I love the bath pics too!