Tuesday, September 16, 2008

WE HAD WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON OUR HANDS


This is what happens when you leave
me
Evie
and a camera
in a room together for a long time.
Perhaps it is only funny to me because I am the mother and she is so wild and wonderful.

But, Evelyn and I are at the doctors office for her one-year check up. We are in the room waiting and waiting and waiting.

Simply, I got bored.
And, Evie is so fun!
And, I HAVE MY CAMERA!!!

She thinks I am crazy.
I am.
I think she is crazy.
She is.
We have so much fun together.
And we never get tired of each other.
And we never get sick of kissing each other and laughing about it!
Here's our results. Me & Ev AND the automatic timer.




Small break...





4 comments:

Megan's Munchkins said...

cute...you can see the love!

Chris, Anna and Ava said...

How Precious!!!! I can not believe how fast your girls are growing up! Ava's 2 year check up is next week I will have to be sure and take the camera for entertainment! Thank you so much for the passes to Edventure! We went today and had a BLAST! I will post some pictures on the blog tomorrow. You really provided us with a "Priceless", fun-filled day...I can't say "Thank you" enough!!!! We love you guys! XOXO from Columbia!

Courtney said...

all pictures: great. picture #3: FANTASTIC!!! good job, mama!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE LOVE,malla