Monday, September 15, 2008

My Baby is DEDICATED!

Evie woke up happy and jolly...
almost as if she knew what lay ahead for her day.
(Now that she is a one-year-old she is so perceptive.) ha!
Brian got a little exercise with the family hand weights.
My Mom and Dad, Brian's Mom and Dad, Brian's sister, Eric and little Myers all came and were sitting shoulder to shoulder with us in the church
as we dedicated her to the Lord.
(Lia, I love you and your cute family.)Today, Carlisle told me that Evie is her best friend.
I melted into a love puddle.
~
THAT is the BEST birthday present she could have ever given me.
After church, we went to lunch.
I FINALLY HAVE A BABY THAT IS A SNUGGLER!
Fun at the restaurant with "My cousin Myers".
Carlisle is calling everyone, including her sister, "My cousin ____ ".

Maybe no one is looking...I'll escape that crazy highchair.



No comments: