Sunday, December 07, 2008

I was on the road this weekend. . .
Dropped the girls in Georgetown.
Went with Brian to a crazy-fun Christmas party in Charleston.
Saw family in Columbia.
Stayed with friends for the night in Atlanta.
(Atlanta friends & family that I didn't see, don't be mad! I arrived at 10:30pm and left at 8:00am. VERY short visit!)
Went to a workshop in Chattanooga.
3 states in 4 days.
whew.
I drove over 1000 miles.
Maybe it was a little overzealous. or Nuts.
But it was soooooo worth it.
During the weekend, I did have just a little time to take some pictures of my Mom, Dad and my very, very sweet nephew, Foster.








Mom, you are beautiful.

6 comments:

Julie and Luke said...

Great photography sis! Good work! Looks like you got some good tips at the workshop!

gillian said...

I agree, great pictures! Let me know if you ever need any 'practice' subjects! ;)

taiterg said...

foster is adorable & your mom is beautiful ;-)

Stephanie said...

good work! it was worth your drive!!

The Severances said...

Beautiful Jennie! Wow--how cool to already see results of what you learned! I love the tennis shoes one.

Libba Lemon said...

Great pics! I love that boy. And May-May looks striking! She has the best smile.