Friday, January 16, 2009

CHANGE TO THE PLAN - AEROBICS UPDATE

So many complaints with the set number of participants allowed in class that management rethought the whole thing. It was suggested going back to having class on the basketball court (through the end of January, if not longer).
After a meeting today, they went for it.
So we will have class Tuesday nights on the basketball court again until the numbers even out and we can get back into the studio.
I am SO relieved. Hope you are too. Let me know what you think.
AND. Thank you so much for your feedback. I was thrilled to hear from you and hear your thoughts.
See you next week!

1 comment:

Megan N. Walkup said...

I am so happy to hear about this. Now, I don't have to leave work early to rush to the gym to make sure I get a number. Thanks everyone for speaking out!