Sunday, January 04, 2009

The Inaugural McLeod Health & Fitness Festival

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Half Marathon (8:00am)
5K Run/Walk (8:00am)
1 Mile Run/Walk (8:30am)
Kid's 50 Yard Dash (10:30am)

To register or for additional information:
www.RMSSports.com

(And, yes, I am doing the half-marathon. It gives me a serious stomach ache everytime I think of it. I even had a nightmare about it. I am so nervious! I keep trying to come up with ways to get out of it. But, I am just going to take the challenge and DO it! And also I can't let my running partner Leah down!) Join me and run/walk that day. There's a 5K and 1 mile! My 2 year old will be doing the 50 yard dash! :)

2 comments:

Team Zybko said...

good job for you and carlisle .you did the challenge good job

Team Zybko said...

that was all Delaney leaving that for you. I woke up and she was searching your BLOG! Didn't even know she knew how to do that....hhhmmmmm