Sunday, April 05, 2009

This video is:
For those of you North of the Mason Dixon line...
For those of you that wonder what 'true' southern girls do for entertainment...
For those of you that wonder how my children dress when they choose their outfits...
For those of you that don't fish and don't know what 'slimmys' are...
For those of you that wonder if my daughters are always clean, bathed, and in a dress...

Let me clear up the mystery...just a short clip.
YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE 55 SECOND MARK.
Worth it. Promise.
(Pause the music at the bottom first.)
video
I just HAD to add one more...
Ev says to the worm...(that she just stepped on & smooshed)...'baby...ahhhw, baby'.
My children are sooo compassionate.
(It's right at the beginning)
video

8 comments:

Julie and Luke said...

Wonderful....

gillian said...

whew! so glad she didn't have her back turned!!! that could've been really gross! ;)

gillian said...

big props to you and brian for sitting back watching while your two precious girls PLAY WITH WORMS!!!

Stephanie said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwww!! The daughters of Brian Edwards must love worms!!!
Fun. I liked "baby, ahhhw, baby" the best.

Erica Brandon said...

That was hilarious when she almost ate the worm, I busted out laughing! My little one is just like that and the older one just a little more reserved. Too sweet!!

Goude Gossip said...

Your girls are sooooo cute. I just love them.

Alicia said...

Yes! So fun I had to watch them twice! I laughed out loud! "NOOOO!!!!"

ktalk said...

i so needed to laugh today! funny... thanks again for subbing! Don's forget about next Wed. night