Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 17, 2000 - June 17, 2009

'Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.' 1 John 4:7
.
Have you heard the new Brad Paisley song 'I thought I loved you THEN'?

Turn up your volume.
I love this song.
You will too.
It makes me cry.
'Now you're my whole life, now you're my whole world...
we've come so far since that day
and I thought I loved you then...'
Brian...all these years later.
I can say without a doubt.
I love you more today than EVER.
Happy Anniversary Baby



(Steph, Thanks for sharing the snazzy, fun, beautiful, long dress secret!)
I got it, and wore it on our date tonight!
Target $24.99!
(Earrings from Target too!)

Brian, you make lovin fun.
Thanks for an awesome evening just you and me.
I love you 9 years more than I ever dreamed possible.
(Bri, do you just love that I put this awesome song on the blog!?) :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What!? I love this dress! I'm getting one too!

gillian said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the blog header picture, y'all are so cute! You look beautiful in that dress! and I LOVE those earrings!

Megan N. Walkup said...

Love your love for your man!! Congrats on your anniversary!!!

Justin and Marketa said...

How awesome?! Congratulations!!!! You guys are perfect for each other.

alookintomylife said...

you are GORGEOUS!