Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day project for (and with!) Brian

Brian's Father's Day gift this year
was not a rip-off-the-wrapping-paper type of gift.
I had it all set up outside tonight on the deck.
.
The girls and Brian and I dove into the Father's Day project together.

Picking colors...

Doing Evelyn's handprints was a TWO MAN JOB.
sorry no pictures.
Just the before and after.

Poor baby was last.
Can you tell?
The great anticipation of it all...
The Execution...
The Reaction...
(Baby cheering her on)



A kitty break...

You may not be able to see the kitty fur on Carlisle's hands...
her almost-wiped-off hands...
GREAT magnets for kitty fur.
THE FINAL PRODUCTS



He loved them!

2 comments:

Megan N. Walkup said...

So sweet and so thoughtful!!!

gillian said...

LOVE THIS!!! what a treasure! I have a poster sized framed 'print' of our handprints, my dad, mom, half sister, sister and me, when i was 3. I ADORE IT!!! y'all do the funnest things :)

fyi...my friend craig, works at salty's with my hubby, goes to sandhurst...you know him...he gave you a great compliment yesterday...he said "she's awesome"
...and you are!