Monday, March 29, 2010

HALL PASS! Without restrictions

I feel like I just got a High School hall pass or a Monopoly 'get out of jail free' card. Except the jail isn't my home, it's life without the job of motivating and encouraging. Having to be somewhere. Being surrounded by healthy, happy, enthusiastic, fun friends that like to sweat.
The note that the doctor wrote says, 'Can return to work without restrictions'.
So I am back to the gym. Teaching aerobics. Doing what I love. What I miss. Seeing all my buddies. Thrilled to return.
It's a great break from the busyness of the three little ones. Especially when one of them is sick. When I took Evelyn's temperature this morning, it was 102.6. And that was 2 hours after having Tylenol. She is miserable, but VERY sweet.

My Gratitude ~ The way God made His love visible for ME...TODAY.
~
A 4-year-old little helper bright and early this morning, in the kitchen
.
A lap that is big enough for two girls
.
The best babysitter in the entire world
.
A good friend who took a girl for the afternoon
.
Scraping enough peanut butter out of the jar for just one more peanut butter and jelly sandwich
.
A pacifier that works every 75th time you try it
.
Babies hiccups eventually go away
.
Hot shower
.
Cantelope that tastes as good as spring feels
.
Scale says I've lost a few more
.
The swing that lulls her to sleep even when it's not on
.
A newborn's yawn
.
A quick dinner date later (Hopefully. If little one is better.)
.
A friend that encourages
.
A bouncy seat that vibrates
.
Text messages that make you smile
.
That it only took 45 minutes at the doctor

No comments: