Friday, January 13, 2012

Just fun for you Good Soil Girls!

Good Soil Biblestudy Girls, we are going to be studying 1 Peter for the next 15 weeks. 

In addition to my bible, I have found two things that make me REALLY happy, and they seem to be traveling with me everywhere. I had to share with y'all...

I'm a really organized girl in my heart...but not so much in reality....I try. I'm like a organizer wanna-be. No. 
I'm a organizer USED-to-be.  

Jennie's Two Additional Tools for your 1 Peter JOURNEY! 
(see below)


Tool 1:
Search your bookshelves and find a journal that you've been meaning to use, or scoot out today and get a new one! You will want a great place to take notes and keep all of your thoughts collected together.

Thank you Shannon for my Peru trip journal. I didn't get to use it there, Girlfriend, but using it now. :)


 Tool 2:
I printed the entire book of 1 Peter.
Then my ultra-organized, administrationally gifted babysitter, made each chapter fit on a page and laminated them for me.

To do it...
1. Go to www.blb.org
2. Type in '1 Peter' in the search field. 
Change 'Version' to NIV.
3. Click the search button.
4. On the right, find where it says 'Read/Print:'
Verify that it says NIV. 
5. Click the blue arrow.
Wha-la!
6. Click File Print from here. 
(7. Click 'Next Chapter' to go to Chapters 2, 3, 4 & 5)

She made them so that one side is Chapter 1, 
the reverse is Chapter 2. 
I got home from the gym, and Ch 1-5 were all done. 
I literally squealed when I saw it. 

Cannot wait to share with you what God is doing in my heart from these first 7 verses. 
Sunday night is close now! 

1 comment:

Mariah said...

I really enjoyed this lesson! Can't wait to call on the next one!