Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Minnesota Picture Post (Part 2)

My Minnesota mountain view from my spot at the table, with my bible, flipped to the book of John, my laptop and the Lord.
Yes, she said this. Verbatim. 
'Look Mommy, a goose.'
Speaking of goose...This little goose got LOTS of love all week long. Thank you Delaney for being so precious to her. She told me to tell you she misses you. 

For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. It teaches us to say "No" to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, while we wait for the blessed hope--the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,
Titus 2:11-13
Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. 2 Tim 2:22
The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. Hebrews 1:3
You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy. 
Hebrews 1:9
7 BFFs
(Ages: 5 mo, 2, 5, 5, 6, 7 and 10)
One of the coolest kids I know. Drexel.





I was walking behind my two oldest cuties. 
Here's what I saw.
They never saw me, and probably don't remember doing this. 
Thick as thieves, these two.




Thanks for these Delaney. I love them. Me and my Sweetheart. Snuggling to stay warm, in the Bjorn. 

By the end of each day, they were completely zonked.




Look closely. 
Poor 4th born...

Drex's idea. 
The leaf throwing pic.
Evelyn did NOT get the memo. (far right) 
THIS is why I call her 'Blondie'. 





Self-makeovers 
at Ulta.





Goodbye hugs. 
What an absolutely wonderful time together. 
It was so sweet. So fun. So refreshing. So cold. So right. So full. So memorable. So good. So short.
My only wish.... that it were longer.
We love y'all dearly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I simply want to give an enormous thumbs up for the
nice information you’ve gotten right here on this
post. I will likely be coming back to your blog for extra soon.


My web-site; about high school musical 4 dvd

Anonymous said...

Hiya! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice information
you have right here on this post. I will be coming again to your blog
for more soon.

my blog: hong kong china travel service limited

Anonymous said...

Hiya! I just want to give an enormous thumbs up for the great data you’ve
gotten here on this post. I might be coming again to your blog for more soon.



My homepage kj yesudas songs mp3 downloads