Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Falling into Fall

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. 
Hebrews 12:1


   Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
Psalm 139:7-10








But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children's children--
Psalm 103:17





Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.
Phil 2:9-11






























1 comment:

Michael McEvoy said...

Hi, I was doing a google search to check if a recent painting I did was published and came across your beautiful site.
The painting title is ' Baby Moses ' and I thoroughly enjoyed your story on the subject.
The internet is full of pitfalls and disappointments and reading your pages somehow restored a little faith and reminded me that there are good people and not all is lost.
Thank you for sharing your delightful family and inviting me into your lives on line.
Warm regards,
Michael McEvoy
http://myartmypaintings.co.uk/