Thursday, July 12, 2007

I think I have the sweetest group of friends in South Carolina

The amazing group of boys and girls and their truly incredible mothers. We met at my house this morning at 8:00am for an adventure to the Zoo! You each are amazing and I appreciate the way you encouraged me today. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Just got to the Zoo...
These Mom's are total pros. Organized, professional and quick at efficiently getting 9 children all set for the day.

Enjoying the GORILLA with Mommy!

Makgil, Aron and Olivia, Courtney The 4 BOYS!
Luke
Zoo Pioneer - MakgillPiersonTallon
THE 5 GIRLS!!!!

17-Month old Carlisle
18-Month old Olivia18-Month old AbbyLilah14-Month old Clara Beth


Not her best day. Sharp teeth busting through her gums today, I think. She went to bed at 7:00pm. Hoping for a better day tomorrow.

At last, rest for the weary Zoo travelers.
And a quick, quiet ride home for the Mommy's.

5 comments:

Collin, Aron, Makgill, and Clara Beth said...

Thank you so much for planning such a FUN day, Jennie! The kids and I had so much fun- Makgill has not stopped chattering about the zoo! Your pictures are beautiful. I would love it if you could e-mail me a copy of that first group pic. Thanks! We can't wait for a trip to the Children's Museum!

Stephanie Blackiston said...

Lovin' your big round belly!
Who is Evelyn gonna look like?

Tallon said...

SOO SOO FUN! thanks for organizing this trip! Can't wait for Edventure! I would love a copy of the 1st group pic also if you don't mind!?=) love ya girl!

Courtney said...

only special moms can endure hot, sticky, smelly, fussy, busy, days--and yes, in spite of all those tough characteristics, it was still a blast...just to all be together!

Julie said...

Thank you so much for organizing this trip Jennie! Luke and I had a blast. Such fun. I really hope that your sweet baby girl feeling much better today. Thanks again for a fabulous day together.

Julie LeMaster