The amazing group of boys and girls and their truly incredible mothers. We met at my house this morning at 8:00am for an adventure to the Zoo! You each are amazing and I appreciate the way you encouraged me today. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Just got to the Zoo...

5 comments:
Thank you so much for planning such a FUN day, Jennie! The kids and I had so much fun- Makgill has not stopped chattering about the zoo! Your pictures are beautiful. I would love it if you could e-mail me a copy of that first group pic. Thanks! We can't wait for a trip to the Children's Museum!
Lovin' your big round belly!
Who is Evelyn gonna look like?
SOO SOO FUN! thanks for organizing this trip! Can't wait for Edventure! I would love a copy of the 1st group pic also if you don't mind!?=) love ya girl!
only special moms can endure hot, sticky, smelly, fussy, busy, days--and yes, in spite of all those tough characteristics, it was still a blast...just to all be together!
Thank you so much for organizing this trip Jennie! Luke and I had a blast. Such fun. I really hope that your sweet baby girl feeling much better today. Thanks again for a fabulous day together.
Julie LeMaster
Post a Comment