Saturday, July 14, 2007

THIS Triathalete has a tummy!

The beautiful drive to the race site this morning as the sun rose over Florence.
Down the long dirt road...
My friend Victoria, who is also due super soon, AND having a girl! (Her 4th!) You can almost see my little baby girl in there!!!
(This is for those of you that have been asking for more tummy shots!...Although this probably wasn't exactly what you had in mind!)
Victoria and I did the triathlon last year together too!
The start.....

We had SUCH a terrific time! Can't wait for next year!

7 comments:

Collin, Aron, Makgill, and Clara Beth said...

WOW!!!! I am SUPER IMPRESSED!!! And you look GREAT!!! You Go, Hot Mama!!!
-Aron

Chris and Anna said...

I am impressed too! I can't wait to see what the suprise is in the house...that will keep me checking the blog! You look great!!! Your family does too!

The Severances said...

WAY TO GO!! So, will you help me get my pre-baby body back after our little girls make their debut?!! -Lia

Justin and Marketa said...

I saw the Triathalon in the paper and couldn't believe we had something like that in Florence. I wish I could be as fit as you. I guess it is in your genes. Way to go!!!

Anonymous said...

Three cheers for Jennie and baby Evelyn doing the triathlon! Hip Hip Hooray!
loving!
Kiki

Abby said...

Jennie I am so impressed! Good for you! We hope you are all doing well. We love checking out your website.
-Abby, Kevin and Ireland

Julie, Robert and Luke said...

Oh my goodness! You are way too cute! I am completely amazed at your energy and vivaciousness! What an adventure your new baby girl is having already! You rock!

- Julie LeMaster