Thursday, July 19, 2007

Only 8 weeks to go!

Here is my tummy! Everyone emails me and fusses that I am not posting enough pictures of the tummy...so here it is!
Self portrait, which is kind of fun, because I love the paint color in our dining room!
I can't believe it's almost OVER. I am going to miss having a tummy for all to rub! The reason I am in this get-up is because I was headed to the gym for my long night, Ab Blast, Funk and Mind Body Fusion.
(Now I am off to Wendy's for a FROSTY! Don't tell anyone at the gym!)
:)


4 comments:

Eric & Stephanie said...

Love the self potrait!!!

Anonymous said...

You look so good! I can't believe you only have 8 weeks to go. Love your lil' Tummy! Kiki

Anonymous said...

I am one person from the gym you can totally tell about your frosty treats...I can't wait until our next cold stone visit! At least you have a good reason to eat yummy stuff. EAT and ENJOY you look FANTASTIC!!!! I love the tummy and the "booty"

leah medina said...

You should be in that magazine "Fit Pregnancy"...you look so so good!!! You're about to deliver your baby and you still look stunning in a bikini; doesn't seem fair :) Luv you!