Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Walking

So I am getting emails/phone calls/texts from a few people in Florence, and a few out-of-town family members. Because I didn't do an EVIE IS WALKING post.
WELL, Brian and I have SERIOUS we-don't-want-our-baby-to-grow-up issues.
So, one day last month (I repeat ONE DAY) we got 5 feet apart, sat down on the floor and did the whole "walk to me" thing.
Evelyn ate it up and was totally walking like a little stinker.
She took 15 steps in-a-row that day.
Since then we haven't encouraged her to walk, we just smile at her and let her do her thing. Well, she has fluctuating between crawling and walking for a month.
Now it's official.
She knows the secret.
It is much much much easier to keep up with her big sis on two feet,
instead of hands and knees.
So, my life is wide open now.
Ask my girls that I met at the Chick-Fil-A today!! : )
(That was fun friends, we should do it more often!)
I miss her so much.
She is with Brian's parents for the rest of the week.

1 comment:

Stephanie and Eric Horecky said...

Thank you! I won't call you and Brian slackers anymore =)