Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Confidence

I have been playing a new song at the gym.
It's written and sung by an artist who is a friend of ours.
He is awesome and I am dying for everyone to buy it on ITunes.
There were a few girls tonight who told me they already bought it, and they LOVE it.
The name of the song is Confidence
and his name is Stacey Severance.
Go to ITunes and just listen.
Then buy it. Only .99 cents!
You'll love it.
(once you listen, leave me a comment or email me so that I can pass it along to him)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!
Thanks Jennie!

gillian said...

BEAUTIFUL SONG!!!! the lyrics are awesome, he is really talented!

Jennie, you have an AMAZING platform at the gym!!! God is and is going to continue to use you in a mighty way! AWESOME!!!!

Stephanie said...

I am crazy proud of you.