Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What a textbook-EXTRAVERT looks like... at TWO-years-old.


Evelyn is at THAT age. If you have children...you know 'the age'.

The age where you want to bite her.
And/or keep her this age and pint-size, forever.

So glad that we have another baby coming, and that we get
to do this all over again.

Or... I'd seriously cry everyday.

(be sure to scoot to the bottom and pause the music to hear her memory verse)

Our soon-to-be middle daughter.

This video was taken yesterday.
She's exactly two-years-and-one-month old.
Her FIRST scripture memory verse.

She's not potty-trained...but she can quote scripture. I love her.

She's singing to her Daddy for his birthday (which was yesterday)...I think she says 'Happy Birthday Sissy'. But that is only because she thinks Carlisle walks on water
and she's the absolute best friend a sister could have.

'For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son,
that whosoever believes in Him
should not perish but have EVERLASTING LIFE.'

John 3:16

(Encore: 'Go Diego Go' and 'Dora the Explorer')

1 comment:

Julie and Luke said...

I love her. She is SO cute. I love her. She looks just like you. I love her.