Sunday, November 01, 2009

There's NO place like home...

We’ve only had three Halloweens with children,
but this year was our favorite.

Carlisle becomes Dorothy…

Scarecrow is learning to T-T on the pottie and has an accident in her little pants, right before we walked out the door...
(Pants? In the dryer.)


Brian and I had a fight over who was going to
bite the freckles right off her precious cheeks.



Trick or Treating & a hayride!!

We have the coolest friends in the world.
Thank you Jessica and Brandon!







2 comments:

jord,ali,hal,kam and grae too! said...

SUPER cuteness!!!

christyn said...

So cute! How fun! I have a few things gathered for that yard sale! Where can I bring them? I can bring them to your house or Carla or the church, just let me know, Jayce is sick today so I am looking for errands to run in the car! Thanks! Christyn (you can email me back at christyn@fungiftgiver.com)