Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ready, set, GO!

The ultra-fun, ultra-fabulous, ultra-talented Christina Grissett took these photos for our family. I have a girl-crush on her.
She's amazing. I am about to order a million and plaster them all over our house.


7 things I love:
1. I love being with Brian.
2. I love being with my children, especially playing outside in the driveway, when the weather is warm...oh and when they are gleefully dancing and running around and the popsicles are dripping down their chins.
3. I love talking about Jesus.
4. I love when the house is clean and the babies are happily playing or sleeping.
5. I love unique people.
6. I love hearing people talk of their love of Jesus.
7. I love eavesdropping on Brian and Carlisle's early morning conversation.
(8. I love pictures.
I was only going to do 7 things I love, but keep thinking of more things I love! What a GREAT problem to have.)


CARLISLE
(3 weeks away from being 4)
is full of surprises. You never know what she is going to say next, but you know it will be interesting. And smart. And sometimes even too wise for her years....and sometimes not.

EVELYN
(2 years 4 months)
is entertainment. It doesn't matter what she's doing; everything is fun to this girl. She sees life as one big treasure hunt and she's got the map!


Another girl. I still can't believe it.
Or explain how excited I am.









33 weeks. The 2nd Annual McLeod Health and Fitness Half Marathon
AND
TOT TROT!
Carlisle ran it last year when she was weeks away from turning 3. It was SO memorable for her. She has mentioned it over the last year.
So when I told her it was coming up, she was rip-roaring-ready.
And thrilled that she could do it with her sister and cousin.




'Run down to the finish line...do you see it?
Right down there.'
'ON YOUR MARK'
'GET SET'
'GO!!!!!!!!!!'


















3 comments:

jord,ali,hal,kam and grae too! said...

I love how the colors our bouncing out of those photos!! absolutely stunning!

jord,ali,hal,kam and grae too! said...

i meant "are"...!!

The Severances said...

Beautiful pics of a beautiful family!