Friday, May 07, 2010

Stopping to smell the roses

Ok. We didn't stop and smell the roses. But we did stop and smell the gorgeous wildflowers growing in the neighborhood.
~
I wish I had time to blog.
Sadly, I don't.
Here's one of our fun outings this week.
They rode their bikes to a field of wildflowers.
Carlisle on her bike, Evelyn on her scooter,
me pushing Vivian in the stroller.
IT WAS HOT.
I'll blog more, soooooon....

Check out the pokey bottom lip. Its hard to be grumpy for this happy little one.
But here's a picture of her trying REALLY HARD.
My Angel.

1 comment:

ktalk said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your 10 year pic!!! I had someone join my web-site! So, whenever you have a second(which is crazy to find when your as busy as we are- right), let's take some pics. I LOVE you- Jennie, you are a true angel that treds on this earth!